Having a beautiful and healthy skin is not difficult at all, according to Sheridan France London skin clinic owner. However some sacrifices are required.
If you want to have a young looking and beautiful skin, you will need to make some changes but it will all be worth it when you see yourself looking a good five to ten years younger when you look in the mirror. You will feel great, as well as looking beautiful and younger than your age. You can have some professional wrinkle treatment performed that will take years off and leave your skin glowing, but in the meantime you can help yourself by following these helpful tips:
1. Make sure you drink plenty of water every day; at least 1.5 litres of fresh water. Tap water is good, but filtered, distilled, purified or bottled water even better.
2. Follow a healthy diet focused in whole foods, instead of consuming fast or processed foods and especially not fried.
Try to limit your intake of red meat to the minimum, or cut it out altogether; at least for a time.
Eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day. Make sure you don’t over-cook the vegetables. Try to steam, sauté or grill them, and eat at least one piece of fresh fruit; preferably two or three. Eat lots of blueberries whenever possible, as they are rich in antioxidants and are considered a super food.
Drink smoothies made with lots of berries, fresh fruit and vegetables.
3. Use natural skin care products that do not contain toxic chemicals (very important)
Try to sleep at least 6 hours every night, or more depending on your personal needs.
Stay active and perform some kind of exercise; even if just walking, at least 3 times a week.
4. Smile and laugh a lot: Laughing is said to be the best medicine and can take years off your appearance. Recent studies suggest laughter may also prevent illness, so laugh as much as you can!
5. Stress and too much worry can add years to the way you look and feel, so as hard as it may be; try not to stress and worry yourself in excess.
When lines and wrinkles appear, do not stress about it as this will only make things worse; find a face cream that suits you, or better still book yourself in for some wrinkle treatment at your nearest professional clinic or salon.